Tuesday, November 24, 2009

  • 10:19 @Miraz Yup, Auckland. But mainly the North Shore. The "other side" of the bridge often seems like a foreign country. Janeway rocks :) #
  • 10:22 @waynemcdougall Ha ha, very astute. All right, how about favourite secondary characters? Mine are McCoy, Guinan, Geordi, Harry, and B'Elanna #
  • 10:24 .@qlcoach let's start with a basic definition of what we do. The technical term for my enterprise is micropublishing, but I write too. #
  • 10:25 @shaunduke Aargh! What conclave is this? :P #
  • 11:10 Wow, I had like a dozen @ replies this morning. That's a first. Thanks, everyone! #
  • 12:58 @waynemcdougall Uh, I never connected with Pulaski. It always seemed obvious the actress was just acting. #
  • 12:59 @shaunduke Whatever...(looking for the key to my Weird Box) #
  • 13:01 It is incredibly effective when packing to remove all the little things first. Then bigger things like books can be dealt with very fast. #
  • 13:02 @waynemcdougall don't forget all the tim es Harry died bravely in alternate realities. That's what impressed me. Glad we agree on Geordi. #
  • 13:05 The time has come to start packing my books and pictures. I can't bear it, knowing I'll likely not see them again for months. #
  • 17:50 @shaunduke You bet I have a weird box. Many in fact, for various kinds of weird. That's what comes from packing up to move this week! #
  • 18:09 I favorited a YouTube video -- Star Trek Voyager - You Are My Sunshine www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozsYepU1IVo&feature=autoshare_twitter #
Posted by LoudTwitter