Thursday, November 19, 2009

  • 10:32 @trnsltntech Have a simple registration process. One agency I signed up for had online forms that took 2 hours to fill out! #
  • 11:42 @trnsltntech A related point: LSPs should accept existing CV/resume documents instead of asking for all the same info in miles of forms. #
  • 11:42 @Wendywings he must have recognised you from twitter, or from the telly. You're famous after all! :) #
  • 12:12 RT: @BonnieGrove: Why is it. . . when writing you think: Where is my life? When living you think: I should be writing. #
  • 13:26 Any idea how I find out what was the population of Auckland in 1879? Google isn't very helpful today. #
  • 13:31 Here's a trickier one. What writing materials were available in Auckland in 1879? #
  • 13:58 .@yomcat @elpie @audaciousgloop thanks all! must be something to it if everyone says Wolfram Alpha... wonder why I never heard of it before. #
  • 13:59 @yomcat that would appear to be the current population of other cities...the search continues... #
  • 14:01 I was really happy not to have any deadlines this morning, but the time has gone wh oosh just like that. Heh. #
  • 14:32 @nessliddell Would love to be in cookie swap! Did it last time too, just ask @vavroom and @toxaq. Please stipulate number/mass of cookies! #
  • 15:14 @nessliddell We said 2 doz last time, I was sad to only get 1 doz in one case. Needs to be fair. But 2 doz is a LOT. #
  • 15:16 Looks like moving day is next Fri. Rats! Do not want. Where to is anyone's guess, I have 3 options which may become clearer in days to come. #
  • 21:15 @rgoodchild You need to follow me so I can dm you. :) #
  • 21:17 @kiwisnake I watched that in a plane the other week. Enjoyed it very much. #
  • 21:21 Now beginning the search for a storage facility on the Shore to put my bit of stuff in while I move back to Mum's for the summer. Any tips? #
Posted by LoudTwitter