Wednesday, December 2, 2009

define the title you want

This is the TEST shipment you asked for

  • 15:42 @kimwoodhouse That's great! Awesome news :) Congrats to both of you! #
  • 15:43 So true! RT: @wigsgiw: Man, Auckland sure knows how to do humid and raining well. You forget these things. #
  • 15:52 @lifeledlearning That's a decent length. I find the 3 minute video edits tough enough! Glad you're having fun anyway :) #
  • 15:52 @DawsonVosburg So that's the first one of the trilogy that's out already? Good onya! #
  • 16:31 @DawsonVosbur g Cool! So tell me, are your books complete in themselves or do you like to make cliffhanger endings? #
  • 19:25 Ahh, the smell of wet cat, settling in beside me to sleep. She insists on going out in this rain! #
  • 20:21 How is it possible that I've been sitting at the computer for nearly 12 hours and accomplished so little? Never mind, I'm talking to myself. #
  • 20:36 @calypsogozzo Thought that yesterday. If only, if only...I really need to translate 3000 words tonight if I can. Oh man that sounds crazy. #
  • 20:42 @CateOwen yeah me too, I was thoroughly grossed o ut by that as a kid! #
  • 20:42 RT: @igorkheifets: "Always listen to the experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then do it." Robert Heinlein #
  • 21:02 @CateOwen No kidding! There is sci-fi and then there is horror! No, not my thing. Give me Trek any day, Borg and all! #
  • 21:48 Amazing! Think of all those stories! RT: @mikodragonfly: #nanowrimo total collective word count for 2009 2,147,483,647 --- wow. #
  • 11:37 Now that's what I call WORK! RT: @tonyeldridge: Pre-Natal Care for Your Book by @LynnSerafinn is.gd/40AeX #
  • 12:20 Oooh, there's the thunder. It's been bucketing down all day, too. A world of water, green and grey, NOT letting the cat out just now! #
  • 13:36 RT: @NZHistorydotnet: Sing along with "Sticky beak the Kiwi' bit.ly/8ArSD3 - warning, content contains ear worm #
  • 13:56 I've been scribbling A new story begins: Monday morning, and the move is over, such as it i.. bit.ly/5r5qqb #
  • 14:37 RT: @PureNewZealand: Want to know what's on in New Zealand this Summer? bit.ly/54xuzs #
  • 14:41 @findingnewo I'll give it a go if you have an invite left :) #
  • 15:09 @findingnewo Thank you! #
Posted by LoudTwitter