Tuesday, November 17, 2009

  • 11:04 @lifeledlearning Not to worry! I'm glad you had a good time :) #
  • 11:05 Ok got some serious work to do today folks...story edits for @frankcreed and a translation due tomorrow. And a soul in upheaval somehow. #
  • 14:56 RT: @lenandooley: RT @LizBabbs: 'You must never try to appeal to all people.' Stephen Poliakoff #
  • 16:18 @pegphifer The apostrophe goes last: her parents' business :) #
  • 16:21 I'm in a bit of a rut today workwise. Might be because my web connection is playing up. Then again, maybe not. Been uneasy all we ek. #
  • 16:22 Something is going to change and I'm not sure what or when, or how life will look afterwards - but change is coming. I feel it. #
  • 20:08 It's official, we have to move out. Gutted. times like this I really wish I had no stuff! Aaargh. #
  • 21:39 RT: @velofille: RT @terrencewood: How to get a baby boomer to read email: prefix the subject line with "FWD: FWD: Fwd" #
  • 21:43 For the non-Kiwis confused by my last tweet, I'm sorry! Gutted means I feel like a gutted fish, or somesuch. Could really do without this. #
Posted by LoudTwitter