Thursday, November 12, 2009

  • 10:46 @yomcat how so? #
  • 10:47 Anyone willing to help me test a new email address? Not sure i got the setup right. DM me. Thanks! #
  • 10:53 @yomcat Looks like brown to me. #
  • 10:54 @cathwest what's up? you okay? #
  • 13:37 @ksuyin Hello! I'm back! How was that opera? :) #
  • 13:41 @ToddMGreene I keep thinking about trying Joomla, but have been too scared. All my sites are just plain html...that's a big jump! #
  • 13:54 @ksuyin Great! Feeling very travelled. Boy it was a long trip though. So glad to be back in the warm! #
  • 13:55 @acchile thanks...you know what they say about old dogs and new tricks...I plan on tackling it when I have LOTS of time, lol. #
  • 15:03 @hashjoomla thank you! I'll have to do that one of these weekends! #
  • 15:03 @ksuyin oh yeah, and isn't today just stunning? THIS is what I couldn't wait to come home to :) #
  • 15:53 RT: @photonaturalist: "Avoiding boredom is one of our most important purposes." ~Saul Steinberg #
  • 16:49 @jasons_travel we've had sun all day on the Shore. Is it not so clear where you are? #
  • 16:51 RT: @KathleenYBarbo: "It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."―J.K. Rowling #
  • 17:23 Nice article by a German living in Dublin bit.ly/28B76w #
  • 19:33 Me too! RT @lifeledlearning We have much in common. RT @BonnieGrove T hings to know about Bonnie Grove: I don't own an iron or ironing board. #
  • 19:38 Yep! RT @dom_sutton twitter is like a mall. there's lots of things & people to look at, but you need to keep focused or all you get is dizzy #
  • 21:51 @authorchristina Goodness I don't think I could multitask that much! And you seem to see it as relaxing :) #
Posted by LoudTwitter