Tuesday, November 3, 2009

  • 08:59 Took an afternoon nap in a four-poster bed made in 1775. Curled up of course - people really were smaller in those days! #
  • 20:45 twitpic.com/o3uh9 - The antique four poster bed at Erika and Georg's home deep in the mountainous forests. #
  • 20:54 @cherapple Thanks for the RT! I take it you agree :) #
  • 20:55 @immeemz Hmm, I can see what you mean...but since I don't own it, the time has not yet come to make the switch... #
  • 20:56 @linuxluver Yeah, point taken. So far I've only succeeded in messing up all my documents! Maybe one day I'll do as you suggest. #
  • 20:57 Forest all around, fog and mist and cold, the total stillness of the German countryside, but hearts are warm within. #
  • 03:31 Sitting in a cafĂ© in Bayreuth station, waiting for the train to Lichtenfels. They are playing Spanish techno. Not bad. #
Posted by LoudTwitter