Wednesday, November 18, 2009

  • 08:38 I can no longer read "Tell me something I don't know" without hearing it in Karl Urban's "Bones McCoy" voice! #startrek @trekmovie #
  • 09:08 I reckon if anyone still has Facebook notification emails enabled, they are losing a LOT of time every single day. Turn 'em off, folks! #
  • 09:51 RT @SamNZed: Saying NZ has 4 seasons in one day isn't really accurate, it's more like 4 seasons several times nearly every day. #
  • 09:55 @gram2five Not a Trekkie? I think he was brilliant in that role. Great movie in any case. You ought to see it :) #
  • 11:11 Just inf ormed visiting landlord that we will NOT be moving out on Saturday. Shake. Shudder. He is not a happy chappy and neither are we. #
  • 11:20 @yomcat No we don't. Fixed term does end but was begun with verbally agreed view to long-term -so we thought. The law is on his side, sadly. #
  • 11:45 @AlastairJNZ not for fixed term though, according to standard contract. Verbal agreement was for longer but landlord is now disputing that. #
  • 11:53 @gram2five So you have the CD? Forgive me, I can't remember giving it to you! What was the occasion? #
  • < li>11:57 @AlastairJNZ yeah we are talking with them. Looks like we will have to be "contract breakers" as he says, for 1-2wks till we find a place. #
  • 12:27 @MillerMosaicLLC Yep, they're called labels. One of the buttons at the top of the message window. #
  • 12:50 @MillerMosaicLLC No, you have to do that yourself. Go into a message, click Labels, then Create New. You can even autofilter to labels. #
  • 12:53 @gram2five Ah! Ok :) Yes, should do Kindle...give me a few weeks. Glad you liked it! Seen the other new release I just put out ? #
  • 12:54 @MillerMosaicLLC try this for help with labels: mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=118708 #
  • 12:56 RT: @ktsp: What the? 'Women banned from wearing trousers in Paris' tr.im/Fb9J Gotta love these laws that lie around... #
  • 13:47 @vavroom why pay for a personal font when there's a perfectly good free one at www.fontcapture.com ? Accents too. Fontmaking = my new hobby! #
  • 19:12 @gram2fiv e I didn't write it, but I stand behind it! You know I started a publishing company, right? :) More at www.splashdownbooks.com #
  • 19:16 @gram2five oh yeah and it may be tomorrow here but it's sure not as late as it is where you are :) So I'm a ways from sleeping yet. #
  • 19:35 Some of these made me laugh: How to tell you're an entrepreneur... tinyurl.com/yzgqhgm #
  • 19:42 No matter how many times your friends and family ask what you do, you know they still have no idea what you do.- tinyurl.com/yzgqhgm #
  • 21:05 @dom_sutton yeah I'm a shoreite and I work from home. But in the quiz I came out Raglan. Go figure. www.8tribes.co.nz/ #
  • 21:07 Way cool! RT @TrekMovie See R2-D2, Slusho, The Tribble, Friends & Family and more Easter Eggs in Star Trek twurl.nl/rbggk6 #
Posted by LoudTwitter