Wednesday, December 23, 2009

  • 14:55 @theladyisugly Go purple dresses! No matter the shape :) #
  • 14:56 I'm at Glenfield library. Wifi is too slow to click on any twitter links; maybe this means I can get some work done! Writing - blogs - wow! #
  • 15:05 The Lost Genre Guild News for December 22nd, 2009: Rick Copple says: I.. bit.ly/6dOxwI Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 16:00 twitpic.com/uqllx - The purple dress from Paris :) at work in the library #
  • 16:07 twitpic.com/uqms7 - View from the library desk. Almost like at my old flat. Good place for getting on with stuff. #
  • 16:10 @theladyisugly Look I just took a pic cause you mentioned it twitpic.com/uqllx -The purple dress from Paris :) at work in the library #
  • 16:20 @librarykris no, not yet - only recently saw that they've finishe d it. It's on my list! Sadly I don't live so close to it as I used to. #
Posted by LoudTwitter