Saturday, December 5, 2009

  • 10:55 @velofille Heh. I was texting. Just like lots of others there. At least I kept it to one tweet! #
  • 10:57 Morning! My internet connection seems to be working again - does anyone know if the rainstorms disrupted services overnight? #
  • 10:58 Thanks to the guys from @TelecomNZ for the broadband stick I won last night at the tweetup! #
  • 11:00 I'm hoping to use the new connection for sites that Telstra refuses to let me at: facebook, itunes, ning, last.fm, and many more. #
  • 11:12 @nessliddell Oh! Why didn't you say hi, I had no idea! Ah well, another time. It was a great night eh! You still need to dm me your address! #
  • 11:28 Tweeps I met at last night's #nzxmastu - @shessassy @stockhausens @lewisbostock @justinflitter @giapo @jasons_travel @cateowen #
  • 11:30 More tweeps I met at #nzxmastu : @amiemccarron @octopauly @rgoodchild @THEEDGE_events @chandalier @kiwiseabreeze @swordfishmktng @hamishcr #
  • 11:33 And yet more tweeps I met @ #nzxmastu @nzrob @gianouts @librarykris @jillporternz @cameocreams @angelfish007 @courtneysit @thewinevault #
  • 13:09 Hilarious psychologist cartoon: asbojesus.wordpress.com/2009/11/14/81 0/ #
  • 14:13 Cool Thoughts: www.owlsparks.com/advice/to-hell-with-personal-branding/ #
  • 14:32 The Lost Genre Guild News for December 4th, 2009: Karina Fabian has ha.. bit.ly/7SZiE7 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 14:58 Explaining time travel in Star Trek: tinyurl.com/5zrmgn #
  • 15:02 @nessliddell @rgoodchild thanks for the RT! #
  • 15:42 @rgoodchild Just tried one of your cookies - YUM! And I love the box - was so excited when I found that Van Gogh Cafe in Arles recently. #
  • 15:47 @kiwicoffeeman @nightshowdan I was thinking the same thing... #
  • 16:22 RT: @Kiwiseabreeze: RT @cameo creams @justinflitter Thank you Justin and the all the sponsors for making it happen! post.ly/EAcy #
  • 17:47 RT: @thecreativepenn: 100 Online Resources That Will Make You A Better Writer bit.ly/70vab1 #
  • 18:31 Just spent half an hour chasing the cat away from baby blackbird and frantic parents. She scooted in a hole in garage door. I boarded it up. #
  • 19:38 @teachernz yes and that is the reason I stopped using picasa! So annoying. #
  • 20:14 Just ate a swagload of sweet juicy mandarins off our tree after dinner. & that's a lovely colour o f dusk in the sky right now over Auckland! #
  • 20:20 You might want to meet @CustomTees! RT: @jillporternz: @gracebridges good to meet u too Grace. Great t-shirt:-) #
  • 20:21 @shessassy I just realised it reminds me of European daylight. Heh. #
  • 20:46 12 hours at the computer...I can barely type any more! Just a bit more work. Danged deadlines. #
  • 21:08 @WritingSpirit Boy, I know that feelling. Mostly it's all I can do to make myself finish the first draft before I do the cover! #
  • 21:5 7 @mz_de Gute Nacht aus Neuseeland! ich höre das hier: www.last.fm/music/eleon Happy Electronica zum Wohlfühlen am Samstagabend #
  • 21:59 @WritingSpirit My artistic side is a bit suppressed. But I often make the movie way before I get done writing! as with www.spacepilgrims.com #
  • 23:18 @audaciousgloop Yeah, I totally get what you're saying. I tend to have blogs for various purposes, and then I cross-post a lot of stuff too. #
  • 23:19 @WritingSpirit Totally fun! Rented a room in Ireland last year for a w hile, that's where that was made. Why write if it's boring... :) #
  • 23:21 I've certainly done my duty today - read through 2 large manuscript excerpts for the literary poll going on at @marcherlord. Both very good. #
  • 23:44 RT: @nightshowdan: RT @kellableeping: There are two great days in a person's life. The day we are born, and the day we discover why. #
Posted by LoudTwitter