Friday, December 4, 2009

  • 09:33 I've broken a back tooth. Corner missing all the way into the gum. Thing is, I have no idea how it happened. Doesn't hurt. Dentist later. #
  • 09:34 .@nessliddell @dlishblog so have you guys figured out which of you is cookie-swapping with me? I've got mine ready you see. #
  • 09:35 RT: @philipnewmannz: So like, I like pie ... do you? is.gd/5bwvf do you want to help me with me collaboration video? #
  • 09:46 My favourite ambient electronica has come to last.fm - check it out at www.last.fm/music/eleon ! My soundtrack for work and play. #
  • 09:57 .@dlishblog - @nessliddell says she's behind and that I should send to you and she'll send to me. I think that still works out. dm yr addy? #
  • 10:02 @nessliddell yes I am meeting @rgoodchild at the tweetup tonight to swap in person, how cool! Are you coming too? #
  • 10:04 @rgoodchild did you decide yet? do you need some help? :) #
  • 10:14 @THE_EDGEevents the symphony in the park for sure... I mean where else do you get so many thousands of people singing old anthems!! #
  • 10:23 I've been scribbl'n: Cookies: Ugly But Good: Apparently this recipe comes from Italy and is.. bit.ly/7H297C #
  • 10:38 @nessliddell what? so you'd have to send twice? no no that's not needed. I will send to dlish and you can send yours to me when you do them. #
  • 10:50 @calypsogozzo Morning! No, I begged an extra day so I still have it round my neck till Monday. Plus two others on its heels! And how are u? #
  • 11:23 @nessliddell ok I am finally starting to see, we are just putting things back the way they were originally on the cookieswap blog. #
  • 11:28 @calypsogozzo Yeah...finishing seems a long way off right now. But looking forward to the tweetup tonight! Are you coming too? #
  • 11:36 twitpic.com/s0ojs - Can anybody help me decipher the handwritten number in the middle? Oh, the random joys of translation... #
  • 11:38 @nessliddell and your address is? #
  • 11:40 @duncn well that's funny because I'm sure my cat spends 85% of her time curled up on my bed :P #
  • 11:41 @calypsogozzo here's the link: twtvite.com/anxoiq It would be great to see you there! #
  • 11:45 Thanks @shessassy @andreawong_nz @chandalier, looks like the consensus is that it's an 8. Much appreciated. You gals coming tonight? #
  • 11:54 @shessassy That weather report doesn't sound good. Hope my buses don't get cancelled! #
  • 11:55 @AlastairJNZ You know you might be right. He's done it again on the next page. No idea why someone'd write the month in Roman numerals... #
  • 11:56 @waynemcdougall @GIALIAT Looking again I think it might be a V. Weird, but the closest match. #
  • 11:59 I'm off to the dentist for my broken tooth, carrying cookies in case I go straight to the afternoon do and then the tweetup! See youse there #
  • 13:53 Just left the dentist complete with my first ever filling. Yes it was horrible but now it looks fine. Worst thing=not being able to swallow! #
  • 14:15 @TeeMonster Oh, that's too bad. And those weren't even the actual scary klingons that came along later. #
  • 14:16 @Wendywings aww aren't you coming? or have you got a chauffeur? #
  • 14:18 @Miraz Yeah well I hope it'll be my last filling, too. Been real lucky so far I guess. #
  • 14:26 The Lost Genre Guild Exciting news from Marcher Lord Press: This just .. bit.ly/4I61DG Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 15:11 How long does this post-dentist numbness last? It's been two hours. I want to be able to talk at the tweetup! #
  • 15:20 Mind-boggling technology - augmented reality. Reminds me a bit of Back to the Future 2... tinyurl.com/yeghwtf #
  • 15:21 @NadVega Thanks for the tip! I'll try that. #
  • 15:22 @yomcat You have got to be kidding. I don't think I could even bite it! #
  • 15:23 @vavroom< /a> it's not that bad...just mumbly. #
  • 15:24 @toxaq Well he did have to give me two injections. Maybe that's why. My first time so I have no idea about anything. #
  • 19:37 I'm sure a lot of people would stop resisting twitter if they knew about the free beer at #nzxmastu Happy Tweetup! #
Posted by LoudTwitter