Wednesday, April 7, 2010

  • 10:31 Good morning! As of now, I have a mortgage. Funny, it doesn't feel any different than paying rent. Bet it will once I get the keys... #
  • 10:56 @Stockhausens Glenfield - where I grew up. Goes to show, even after 8 yrs on the other side of the world, home remains home :) #
  • 10:56 @Frederation thanks! it's all so new... #
  • 10:56 @librarykris Heh. In fact I got the rates bill already. #
  • 11:15 @ksuyin thank you! #
  • 12:14 @lifeledlearning @Frederation Anything but the B-word! Not with 4 other people living there with me. I have 3 already :) #
  • 14:21 I got my house keys! Shifting boxes now. It's so muggy, we'll be gobs of sweat by the time we get done... #
  • 16:39 Have moved most of the boxes, now just odds and ends (after a tea break)...and tomorrow, the furniture. #
  • 23:00 The Lost Genre Guild News for April 7th, 2010: International Thriller Writers has a feature on... bit.ly/a1J5dG Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
Posted by LoudTwitter