Wednesday, April 14, 2010

  • 10:14 Sunshine, glistening sea in the distance, arranging my kitchen at last. The scratch of cicadas and the buzz of a mower. Work later. Life... #
  • 11:05 @KarinaFabian Wow, so you are staying there longterm? Cool! Yep, I'm working from home. Peering at the hazy ocean right now as I translate. #
  • 13:24 Dishwasher working: check. Washing machine working: check...but hot and cold water tubes are the wrong way around. Now, lunchtime I think. #
  • 13:45 @KarinaFabian Well, that's great news anyway :) I'm happy for you. #
  • 15:23 The Lost Genre Guild News for April 12th, 2010: There's a new edition of Digital Dragon Magazi... bit.ly/asxIk4 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 17:24 @librarykris yep I definitely want to know what's happening #
  • 17:24 Can't resist! RT: @robcesternino: One Day Special - Retweet me and I will write you a haiku. Yep, that's right. #
Posted by LoudTwitter