Monday, March 15, 2010

  • 16:06 @rlcopple yay that's good news! well done :) #
  • 16:09 @nightshowdan umm...I'm self employed so I get to pay a year's worth of tax after filing returns. Not so much fun! #
  • 17:15 @macaronique Hey! What you doing? Long time no blog! #
  • 17:30 @lifeledlearning hullo! wave! just saying hi as I'm nose deep in translation and incapable of other coherent thought... #
  • 19:45 @velofille you do n't read blogs? Wow. You must save a lot of time! #
  • 19:47 I have had rather an astonishing day. #
  • 19:47 @lifeledlearning Cool! I've had a very interesting day alongside the translation. Change is in the air... #
  • 19:48 @macaronique Good to hear it! when are you coming over again? #
  • 21:57 anyone else still working at this crazy hour of the night? #
  • 23:20 @CarolBCollett hard to say, really...I'll know more tomorrow! have a good night/day or whatever it is where you are :) #
Posted by LoudTwitter