Monday, March 1, 2010

  • 09:32 I knew the week was off to a dodgy start when I found a wad of chewing gum INSIDE my newest shoe...It just went downhill from there. #
  • 09:33 Say, I got a weird email from Verizon (whom I've never had anything to do with) that my domain IP is blocked for spam. I suspect foul play.. #
  • 10:35 @mrbarnard1 yeah I looked up the IP on whois and it was a nonexistent subdomain of my hosting company. In this case, ignorance is the answer #
  • 10:36 @velofille I don't have any web apps as far as I know, just plain old html pages. or am I not understanding you right? I'm only a fake geek #
  • 13:03 @velofille no, actually, nothing like that at all #
  • 13:07 @toxaq thanks - ok so the ip they mentioned is blacklisted, but I still don't see how that ip is anything to do with me. Prob cause dynamic? #
  • 16:09 @toxaq When I used same company as ISP the IPs were definitely dynamic. Now only web server, may be same issue. Want to change anyway! #
Posted by LoudTwitter