Monday, February 1, 2010

  • 16:03 @vodafoneNZ I saw that too! Them's the days eh... #
  • 16:04 I have a really big translation job in this week. You might not see me online as much as usual, though I'll be lurking for sure. #
  • 16:14 My local tweeps complain of heat and talk of the beach and cold showers. Others farther afield are stuck in the snow! Funny old world. #
  • 16:15 @vodafoneNZ go TNG! Voyager's great too; they really complement each other as shows #
  • 16:41 @vodafoneNZ Indeed. #
  • 16:41 @CateOwen I'm working too. It wasn't so bad until the rain stopped! #
  • 18:27 @audaciousgloop @CateOwen @shessassy I'm still at it! Got to get to 4000 words before I can knock off for today. #
  • 21:01 The Lost Genre Guild News for February 1st, 2010: Jeff Gerke: Jeff Gerke shares the story of h... bit.ly/d8KyeN Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 21:40 I was already gone for tonight but had to come back because I forgot to send an important email. Oh well. At least I remembered! #
  • < em>23:10 For a moment, in my sleep, I was perfectly happy; the memory of that moment has carried me ever since. Sound like a quote? No, it's just me. #
Posted by LoudTwitter