Thursday, February 4, 2010

  • 09:42 Woah. Best pics I've seen yet on the Parachute floods last weekend: tinyurl.com/y8oqd72 #
  • 09:52 @linuxluver Ick. People like that spoil NZ's image. Maybe they can be tracked down on Facebook or something. What a mess. #
  • 18:02 I've been looking for a book of quotes by Leonardo da Vinci. In its absence, this site will do: tinyurl.com/ycjz42h Wise dude. #
  • 18:02 But they sound way better in French (see previous tweet): www.dicocitations.com/auteur/2814/_Leonard_de_Vinci.php #
  • 18:14 RT: @AlastairJNZ: I liked it better when 4square was a superette, not an annoying thing on Twitter www.mrfoursquare.co.nz/ #NZ #
  • 21:37 @AlastairJNZ Dairy is a good word too. Fun explaining it to non-kiwis. #
  • 22:53 Goodnight all - got my translation wordcount in (one more day to go, yay!!) and tinkered with a story I've been writing. Not a bad day. #
Posted by LoudTwitter