Wednesday, February 24, 2010

  • 12:06 @bwagy @simon_w Agreed - I've never had so much work as in the last month! Most of it from overseas, but still. No need to seek new clients. #
  • 12:07 @valeriecomer Well done! You inspire me :) If I could just get the paid work out of the way...but it hasn't let up for weeks, sigh. Soon!! #
  • 12:08 @jencorbett @aucklandzoo Oooh yeah a zoo tweetup! Do it! #
  • 12:40 @bwagy It's not too bad. I just have to keep an eye on the exchange rates and make the transfers when they're good. $20 here or there is ok. #
  • 12:42 @valeriecomer In any case, 4k in a day is up there with the best! I once did 10k in a day but never since, and 4-5k a few times. Be proud! #
  • 12:43 Just went out to sit in the sun for a few minutes. Lovely! Cue general feelings of gratefulness, in spite of all that could be and isn't yet #
  • 16:22 @wellreadkitty Awesome! good on you! and what a fun job! #
  • 19:45 Need to quit delving into new hobbies and groups (for now! I'll get back to it!) and do the things that have been queued up like forever. #
  • < em>20:12 I've been scribbl'n: A Visit to Rotorua: Rotorua's got to be one of the smelliest cities on the planet. And no, it... bit.ly/9WfmYv #
Posted by LoudTwitter