Friday, July 2, 2010

  • 08:05 New Review: The Victor by Marlayne Giron: What stood out the most to me about this book was Marlayne's voice. The ... bit.ly/aAO2eK #
  • 09:00 Rural Bavaria:     For a country with only a little more land area than my own and twenty times the population,... bit.ly/cjX1U8 #
  • 10:18 I subscribed to JoMaLiMum's channel on YouTube. www.youtube.com/user/JoMaLiMum?feature=autoshare #
  • 12:16 Oo! Moon pics, incl the far side! @terrimain RT: @bethbookcoach: I love to geek out on space... Maybe you do too! bit.ly/bMTCd2 < a href="http://twitter.com/gracebridges/statuses/17530892641">#
  • 13:42 @rhyder Thanks! I picked a different one in the end that's kinda similar: splashdownbooks.com/gb2010-3.jpg What do you think? #
  • 16:44 Redesigning my inspy spec-fic ezine listing - there are currently seven, how cool, plus a new one to be born this weekend - lots to read!! #
  • 18:11 moro bar to keep me going nom nom nom this might be a long night! #
  • 18:22 just been out sneaking around to film some dusk lighted sky for upcoming video projects, among other things - all without getting out of car #
  • 23:00 The Lost Genre Guild News for July 2nd 2010: Fred Warren says: My flash story, "Bullies With B... bit.ly/cfwwcm Sci-Fi & Fantasy Lit #
  • 23:07 Website going live....now! www.splashdownbooks.com - Still in beta, will work out any kinks over the weekend. #
Posted by LoudTwitter