Friday, October 30, 2009

  • 22:33 Getting to try out Word 2007 for the first time. Wordcount is great. But quite a lot of it is rather odd. I'm glad I have 97 on cd! #
  • 22:34 Last night I baked 21 mince pies for dinner. There are now three left. Pie, strange as it may seem, is a rare delicacy in Germany! #
  • 00:21 @jst5150 Yeah, I like how Word07 counts words as you go. Very useful for a writer. File handling is nice. Some options are tough to find. #
  • 00:22 @nzlemming I've repeatedly tried to use OO and it's scared me off every time! Guess I'm too set in my ways for even a little learning curve. #
  • 00:23 Booking trains. Making appointments. Reading forums. Working a translation. Eating lunch. Yes, all at the same time. Sort of. #
  • 05:49 Finished a long and painful technical translation, wow, feel the freedom! Thinking about dinner, messing with a guitar, uploading some pics. #
Posted by LoudTwitter